MMS Friends

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Sheesh..im promoted out of pure luck and by the grace and mercy of God. :) -laughs- anyway, cheryl my bestest friend is coming back to Singapore from perth soon, really can't wait to see her..i missed her so much!!! like although we did argue over trival stuff, i think out friendship is still very strong. Really glad melissa, liyu and jennifer are still close to me considering the fact that we hardly even meet or call each other anymore. -sobz-

i've changed so so much (physically and mentally) ever since i left the "shelthering walls of PL". now shanice is really negative and very much almost a loner inside. i dont know what to do to help myself. People in my college are so 2-faced and hypocrites. In SRJC, i can't utilise leadership skills i've learnt in PL. i cant really be the real me...people are so different and i have to "protect" myself in order to survive. Remember Mrs Lum telling me that society will be worst. i make myself sound so pathetic...WHY?! Only jenn gor can make me feel better...she's my "wisdom tree"..thank God for her. :)

anyway, there's really so much i wanna do this holiday...spend time on work, with cheryl and friends...wanna take-care of my hair...shouldn't have keep twisting it up in college..it's like there's this mark on my hair liao..makes it look wavy..yucks!!! Dad said he will sponsor me for some hair treatment..guess i'll do it next week after PW OP. hmmm...dont think i can highlight my hair liao...mum will say im Ah lian...haha..like whenever since Shanice is known to be a bad girl?? the unbelievable fact is that im the "black sheep" of my family. those of you that knows my family, you should know im nothing compared to what both my sisters are...SMART and BETTER RUNNERS than i am. Yes yes..i shouldnt compare.

MEOWZ......................................