MMS Friends

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

50cents lunch

Worked for bout 6hours today. So tiring. Served 20 tp and had enuff. Poor Tirene, she was very ill and restless. Paid to sit there and sleep. Haha..no!! Of course she served as well. My lunch was mee_fen_tang..cost 50 cents without any ingredients. Tummy was feeling ewwy and all, so had something light, tasty and very cheap. Think the auntie pitied me. =/

Okie, Eye For A Guy 2 starts tonight. So gonna catch Keller. Think she's really a beautiful girl. =)) And 2 guys actually kinda stood out to me. Yes, the cute one.

3 IRON is another movie which appears really abstract. But..not my type of movie i guess. Caught it last night and had Subway for supper!! *claps* Love the meatballs..not as good as Ikea's though. Aiyah, im not that picky actually.

Boring day, boring entry, makes me a boring person. Rah-ness. Can't wait for weekend, so gonna tann tann tann with Shuyun and Melly!!! Maybe Woman might join us if he can book out.