MMS Friends

Sunday, May 22, 2005

sakae sushi twice in 1 day

Was at RAV yesterday clubbing with Shuming, Amanda (and her gang) and dirtyboy. Pathetic outing right. Took a boat down from Clarke Quay to Boat Quay. Kinda cool..haha..felt like a tourist. A pity the journey lasted for only 10mins. But i guess as long as he's beside me, twas all it mattered.

I'll never go to RAV ever again. Moosik sucks. I could count the number of good songs with my fingers!

Brunch at Sakae Sushi with dirtyboy this morning. Was an hour late for the sentosa meeting. =/ Grace, Jasmine, Charlotte and their friend kinda made me feel bad for the whole day. Haha, but i dont feel that bad! Paid for the cab in and yea, Sun was mighty as usual.

Siloso was uber crowded!! Public holiday i suppose. Hee. Tanned and watched Jasmine and Grace play basketball. Didnt go into the water today..bottom was kinda big for me though it states "small size". *faints* scared i'll expose myself, you know how rough and un-ladylike i am. =/

Washed up at bout 4ish. Washroom was jam packed as usual. Saw 2 tourist-prolly jap-showering NUDE infront of the entire crowd. Yes, the open concept shower heads. God, let me faint please. The whole pubic hair shit and breasts. Its awkward i swear!!!! Grace & I shared this shower head and she forced me to stand in the direction of the 2 NUDE girls. Rah. *see no evil*

Met Geok Shan & Elaine in the toilet. Found out from each other that Chris's actually dating all 3 of us!! Rah. Madness. Then we talked abit while waiting for a cubicle, decided not to meet Chris altogether. Haha.

Had a meal at Sakae Sushi again. I ordered the exact same stuff. Was so filling.. =)) We had 10% off the total bill because im a proud member of Sentosa! Membership rox my socks! *jumps ard*

Public holiday tomorrow. No plans, yet. Supposed to be zoukin today, apparently, its scrapped off. Sigh. Scoot me off to hell.