MMS Friends

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Last weekend before uni

Saturday:
Lunch with Edward..shopped at Suntec/Cityhall/RafflesCity
Bought 2 Polo Ralph Lauren blouses..kids size..yes, im small-built
Finally got Corrinne Tay's CD...unique husky voice..perfect lyrics
Had a good time talking and catching up with him
Bummed into Xiangjing..made me really happy.
Shuming joined us for dinner and stuff at Holland Village
We had pizza, lattes, ice-cream and waffles
Kenny & Tirene came along
Had this one hour (yes we did) photo taking session
Couple left..so 2 guys and 1 girl continued their night adventure at Starbucks
Saw me home..nice guys.
Came home tired yet excited to upload & share my pics

Sunday:
Sentosa with a group of friends (jenome, peiling, laypeng)
Grace and Jasmine tried to bury me in sand
I ended up having buttache because it was too heavy on my legs!
Sun was out for awhile only, managed to tann a little
Entertained each other (or rather i was the one doin so as usual)
and played silly games..Haha
Ate Sakae Sushi at a private room which we had lots of fun with the waiter
Left for town to meet Woman for (Chris lar) quick shoppin..his dumb belt
Lovely night after that with MY dirtyboy
Sorry i was trying to be difficult but you know
I love you

From the next post onwards, im gonna change my bloggin style.
Changes..changes..changes..
Prolly because im sick of narrating my days
Meanwhile enjoy the piccas
And wish me well for 1st day of my life as an
Undergraduate student in a private university
Love-love..