MMS Friends

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fireworks

Was telling Cheryl how much i wanna get my beach-life back and she reminded me it's winter over at Melbourne. Well, it'll soon be spring right!

I finished Norwegian Wood last Sunday. Must admit i really dont like the ending at all. I'm a reader who prefers a 'proper' conclusion like whether the character died or they lived happily ever after. Not an ending whereby the narrator was clueless as to which continent he was standing on etc etc, maybe metopherically that'll be acceptable. And since its my 4th book by Murakami, i thought the sex parts (hands, lips, erection etc etc) were boring me to death. Can make do without those details right..

Anyhow, school has been keeping me real busy. All my lecturers are foreigners except the darn sociology one. She's local, young, transferred and blardy inexperienced. She wastes time on lightings, sitting arrangements, talking to the cutest boy (Read: Jamie) and getting the ugliest boys to erase the whiteboard(Read: Tiger, Lion, Sun, Loke) and getting us to shut out gap.

Okie, im equally as dumb to even mention about it. Off to get some readings done. Happy National Day. Love Singapore! =))