MMS Friends

Friday, August 19, 2005

Found my cardio!

So i've been skipping Biz.Mgmt tutes for 2 weeks. Guilty but yea..will work hard next week. Promise made to myself.

Wenta Emerald Hill 5 with dirtyboy on wed night. Fabulous place to chill although the DJ played POP/R&B songs. *faints* Had my chiken congee at after some drinks at River Valley Rd. While flagging for a damn cab, 2 gorgeous angmohs flunked opened their car door at the traffic light and called out to me. They were offering a cab ride. Perhaps they want a threesome with an asian chic. Haha. Funny huh! *grins* Blame it on my way-too-sexy-clubbin-outfit for hungry ghost festival. O_o

Shopping again, Paragon this time. Think im considering Fitness First instead of California Fitness. I know the overcrowded situation there because i've worked there part-time before. Thing is, membership is abit too steep. Rather use that money to fun my shoppin sprees. Afterall, shopping is my cardio, not exercising. I've been in good shape okies! Have always been. Haha.

Again, that special someone made my day. =)

Love-Love darlings: Cheryl, Melissa, Liyu, rest of SOUL, Zihui, Tirene, Shuyun, Xiangjing, Edward and Children of Hougang.