MMS Friends

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A sinner

New Year Resolution:

1) Save ALL my work money.
2) No more material wants. But an item a month doesnt hurt, does it? *grins*
3) Cut down on swear words. (i broke this resolution mid-way last year).
4) Do well in school.

If you've realised, my wish-list is gone. I'm determined to put back every single cent i've spent last year (mounts up to thousands i believe). This isnt the way to go about spending money. Please support the SHANICE-SAVING-HARD campaign. Thank you.

I've officially quit my job at Zouk yesternight. Had enough. Think i rather study hard for my upcoming exams in May. But nevertheless, i still need an income for some other purposes like saving and insurance. The regulars there last night were very generous with tips..and Lionel got pissed i forgot his name. Haha. He's cute lar..vocation's officer! Only 22 and i dont know where he finds time to drink and spend so much money.

And thus, I'm working at Nestle for my aunt Elaine. Job scope is media monitoring. 3 hours each day, 5 day-week, $15 per hour. I summarize articles, scan, cut and paste them. Definitely better than working my arse off at night in the sense that i've more time for revision.

Bioskin Beauty Contest has come to a closure. I didnt win but i thank those who went there to support me. Mainly my family, relatives, sisters' friends, Shu Ming, Edward, Jasmine and Grace. Zhang Hao told me that he just saw the advert on teevee. Sigh. Hope no other sees it. *digs a hole*

By the way, i'm traumatised with Discovery Channel: Wild Sex. I'm beginning to think that we humans're like animals when our sexual needs arise. Definitely shocked at the length of an elephant's penis. Ew. Reminds me of the family trip to the Zoological Gardens on 30 Dec. We had so much fun behaving like overgrown kids that day. Haha.

Emily sis' 21st party at the condo was great. Bought her a cake from Emicakes. Had a good time catching up with my cousins and ex-neighbours. Amy & I actually played a foolish game: seeing who's chiken and chiken chop will be BBQed most beautifully. Boredom? Haha. Wasnt my 21st anyway. *grins*

The other day, i bumped into Wyn at Dhoby Ghaut. She was yelling for help. And guess for what. To get to Somerset!!! *faints* Haha..super hilarious??!! And so i saved her day directing her like what a kind Singaporean would do to a confused tourist. Haha, mind you, she's a local studying in Melbourne.

Went Paragon's STRIP for an appt with lil' sis in the late afternoon. I must must must comment that i prefer the auntie who helped me with brazilian waxing at Holland's branch! The wax that they used was upgraded recently (and so was the price) and yet there were obvious red blotches. O_o

Ouch!!!

I've figured that my post'll be so very long if i continue to blog. Haha. 've a blessed year folks!