MMS Friends

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Blues? Nah.

Mugged hard today (:

Anyway, will be companying Rushdy for his officer ball on the 18th and supporting Chris (and might as well the rest of my officer friends) for his parade on the 11th. Army boys're so annoying. Haha. *grins*

Why doesnt dirtyboy say anything other than its 'my call'??

So, i got a haircut yesterday. You know how it always makes one feel better..after a good haircut that is.

Melly -> yes, must be the name. haha..she has the same surname as me. oh well, she's in tp. so..u might've seen her ard! =) i love my babe too..haha..here's hollandv auntie giving u a big warm hug *hugs*

Dine -> i've posted 2 pics of you and me. haha..more than others. happy now?? hee..tell me more about N70. does it lag or is it really good?? haha..im dying to get it for my bday. =) do u miss me?? i do..haha!!