MMS Friends

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nah. Not cute.

An afternoon out with Cheryl my bestie! =) Very happy to be around with her. Tried on cosmetics, checked the guys out (im more interested in checking girls out) and dined at Marche, Coffeebean and Takashimaya. Fatness!! A pity you're heading back to Melbourne this Saturday. *sobs*

Anyway, this caucasian stole my heart on the NEL train. Yes, u heard me right. Haha, a lil' boy dashed into the train and his Mum was stranded outside. He took the initiative to look after the boy while the rest of us (READ: locals) just looked upon the unfortunate event. I've never felt so ashamed?! Ok, should stop gushing but i feel like marryin him. Haha. Bless this man!

I wanna try coloured contacts. What colour would you guys recommend me? I dont wanna appear too "posteur". Misty grey? Violet?

Ok, its Honeypot for brazilian next month (: