MMS Friends

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stand out

Taylor is the new American Idol! (: For those who read my blog in the morning, sorry to be sucha spoil sport. O_o

The load on my back is finally gone. Cheers for that and the effort put in. All glory be to God.

Met Melly & Dine in town today, had a great date with my 2 lovely ladies (: Shopping's frikkin cool with em'..I buy what i like, with their opinions, vice versa. Haha, we stimulated the economy today!! Gotta do this again man. This time, i'll leave my wallet at home. Yes!

Speaking of which, i bought a skirt from Aztec Rose. Pretty pretty! Great Singapore Sales spirit is kickin' in already!! No, must save. No no, must must save!!

I SAW REL OUTSIDE TOPMAN..OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD. HURHS.

Eyebags. Darn. Fcuk. Sniff.

Dine -> we went out we went out!! hahaha...wonderful evening!! (: elf's wet gloss for the eyelashes is wonderful!! mascara sucked..Liyu's damn right. haha. Again again, organise more outings!! *grins*