Monday, June 05, 2006
PC roadshow 06'
- Standing behind the SINGNET's booth for 12 hours daily.
- Eating the given lunch and sandwiches. Not very fantastic. Lack of veggies.
- Survived the terrible long queues, making me feel like im machine working non-stop.
- Survived AAonline, AWIS and manual forms. *curses*
- Survived the salesmen's incorrigible handwriting and laziness. Make my work harder!
- Survived the air-con getting warmer as the crowd gets larger by the minute.
All in all, $302 dollars for 4 days was better than none at all. Experience was awesome! Roadshow i/c and team were helpful and nice to registration CSO. Not to forget Faith, Angele and Shuyun..if not for their company at the booth and mealtimes (:
Yes, i've got an aching feet and glad my holidays've just started. Bless us all. Hee. Oh, Recruit Express just called me for a $9 Starhub, one month assignment job. Considering..haha.
Melly -> yea, i saw it pretty cute! (: you wanna get it? no discount for that piece i think. i needa shop for a decent sneaker..was thinking of leftfoot. hmm...wat do u think?? heyhey, im free too, hurry call me out!! haha..are u less busy already??
Angele -> im gonna rewatch the damn show..think its rather nice. go watch 'it started with a kiss'! haha..im so sick of facing the damn computer. post roadshow syndrome! =/
CJS -> hey bestie..haha..exams starting right?? good luck!! u can make it im sure..stay positive and rest enough. haha, i dunno..i just love that song so much. another great christian song. haha..drive safely for Christ sake!
Jerr -> haha...rubbish lar! Are you working or relaxing now huh?