MMS Friends

Friday, July 06, 2007

Guest list

please remember to bring me a handmade card. its my only wish that all my guests bring 1 for me (: no exceptions.

I'll mass email again with the directions and all when I'm back from Hong Kong next weekend. But for now:

Event: Shanice's 21st birthday party

Venue: Coconut Grove at 25 simon road

Date: 21st July 2007

Time: 7.30pm (buffet starts at that time)

What to bring: a birthday card for me, its a must!

Dress code: guys in jeans/shirt, no berms/singlet please & girls in dress/skirt/jeans, no shorts/slippers please

Nearest MRT: kovan, its a 3mins walk from Exit B

Nobody got left out i hope:

Faith & family
Peichin
Jenalyn & Weiqi
Liyu
Melly
Sheryldine
Esther
Zihui & Victoria
Mindy
Angela
Jennifer

Chris
Edward
Shuming
Indran & Komui
Xiangjing
Tirene & Tisha
Grace
Jasmine
Gary & Angeline
Luke
Lesley
Sashi
Rushdy

Gerard
Angele
Jun Jun
Pamela
Saedah & Sulini
Jerrome
Shimin
June & husband
Colin
Eunice
Zhi Qiang
Kimmy
Beng
Yao Sheng

Amy & family
Cheryl & family
Tyrone & family
Tian Li & family

My family

Those who cannot make it:
Sinyin
Amy
Marcus

Shuyun
Gracie

Jinette & Justin
Viz
Kelvin