MMS Friends

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy birthday, Chris!

Hamburger cake!

Birthday woman (:

Fierce O_o

Me & Amy (:

Amy & Tirene

Imperial Bak Ku Teh King & Queen

Shu & Tirene

Victor interupting our shots. Haha.

Children of Hougang (minus Ed who's away)

Take 3

Take 2

Take 1 - stop blinking Indran!!!

With dearest reney..

Indran & his affair with Victor O_o

Amy & Indran (:

The cap didnt disappear afterall! :b


Essential Brew.
Why must we remove our shoes?
I cannot pronounce brewwwww.
Thankyou for inviting me to your 21st party! Food was not too bad, but by the time i arrive, 85% of the food was wiped out. HAHA.
Hope you like my handmade card. I sorry i couldnt do more as its my exams period :(
Speaking of which, HRM paper was a DISASTER pleaseeee.
NDC dental appointment at 8.45am tmr, cannot believe i chose this timing. Hopefully the weather is good enough for some tanning at Sentosa (:
Spent 3 hours sorting out cardigan spree and gojane spree stuff that arrived, wrapping them up etc. Sheesh. 50cents misc fee is seriously pathetic. Plus you should check out the hugearse box i've to lug to the PO tmr. Thankfully dadeekins is fetching me there. Phew.