MMS Friends

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What A Hoot!




I know Jenalyn hardly reads my blog, so it'll be safe to put this up till I meet herself and Amber at Faith's housewarming this Sunday.

Its a belated birthday gift and also a thankyou gift for attending my 22nd.

Hope you like it! (:

--

I want to explore sewing and photography by the end of this year.
The sewing machine i bought months ago is covered with dust.
Plans to get a DSLR shall not be delayed.
But homework have to be done first.

--

I counted my bikinis today, i've 15 sets (new and used).
All my pre-loved!
Was desperately trying to squeeze them neatly into a box and everything just popped into my face. How rude.
Start dating me to Sentosa or allow me to sell them.
I'm happy to know sgflea.livejournal.com is doing very well.

--

Spoke to God last night..and woke up alil' clearer.
For now, i really need to settle the import stuffs.
Supplier has been chasing me..pfff..

Sa'edah -> let's catch mamamia?? hope you've time now that you're working PT..

Baby -> life is tough..melba leaving this saturday. we're so gonna be handicapped.

Melly -> can't wait to see you girls tonight for dinner (: