MMS Friends

Saturday, October 11, 2008

This season, i'm in love with:

pea-coats
fred perry's sneakers

--

Rough day. Tutee is fully capable of bursting my vessels.
I don't want to waste time making them a better person.
I want to teach and get satisfaction from the number of times they score 100.
If i'm paid more, i wouldn't mind dealing with the attitude they display.

--

My table revolution die-cut machine arrived a few days ago.
USD99.
But its amazing!
My typewriter is arriving on Monday.
USD140
Though i've the font, i think the real deal is much cuter to own! (:
Ah, too many equipment and tools.
I need a new work space.

--

Now that AUD is about the same as SGD, i think it makes full sense to change some money and keep it.. for.. future holiday trips to Australia perhaps?

--

New collection tmr night.
Stay tune (: