MMS Friends

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wounded

I'm feeling so frustrated now.

and.

Helpless.

This thing going on between me and my older sister is taking a toll on me.
Its straining our relationship (prolly strained already) and it will continue to do so until we sit down and have a good talk.

But if you know my sister, talking to her is the most difficult thing on Earth.

Its been like that everyday ever since she got back with her bf. Or when she accepted Christ. Talk about being a good christian.

Her attitude sucks. Which makes it even harder for me not to blow my top at her when she gives me that horrible tone. She's out to irritate me. And being me, i get frustrated and nasty when others make me mad.

And that makes me wanna try. For the new year at least.
Everything from scratch.

Args, i'm hurt. I am.