MMS Friends

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Blue Mansion



Introducing the dysfunctional family (:

Caught this 'theatrical' film with my family last night, think everyone enjoyed it.

However, It disturbs me that the blue mansion, where most of the scenes were shot in was so dim/dark. During a traditional chinese funeral, every light in the house is suppose to be switched on till the wake is over.

Dark but comical. I like!

--

C -> hello, thanks for dropping by to encourage me. right now i'm just so frustrated i can't eat whatever that is on the table. and my numb skull is bothering me quite a bit :( i dont feel any pain so far..which is a blessing. waiting for half of my lower lip to regain some 'feel'. I know its going to be worth it BUT this is so emotionally draining dont you think?? :( how long before u started eating properly? you dont drink ENSURE then how u survive!! hahaha