MMS Friends

Saturday, May 29, 2010

May's collection


Yay! Finally a decent banner for future flea events (:
Thank you J!

--

And so Justina darling is alive!
She called me up and had a random phone chat earlier.
She's modeling on my next collection.
Swear i'll never use Adeline again (unless desperate measures call for it).
And Tammy is another kid who has a sad life.
I guess kids from broken families are more or less messed up?
Please do not misinterpret my remark if you're taking it out of context.

--

London and France this coming Friday.
It was a super duper last minute decision.
Cant wait for Prada, Chanel, Balenciaga, YSL, Gucci, Long Champ, H&M, Primark, ASOS, TOPSHOP, New Look lovin'!!


Which means i'll be super broke when i'm back.



New collection's up!
http://sherniece.livejournal.com/47495.html
Komui looking as cute as ever.
She's such an angel.
She modeled for me on last minute notice.
I paid her handsomely ok. Haha.


Siying's mummy bought some pastries for me.
This girl is sweet to the maxxxx (:


Melly -> dadee thanks you! (: