MMS Friends

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

London [day 9]


Selfridges sale = madness
Burberry, Gucci, Miu Miu, Prada, Louboutins, YSL, Hugo, Paul Smith, Loewe, Jimmy Choo, Juicy Couture, Celine, Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, you name it, they have it!

Went Waterstone's to grab a book after lunch at Holborn (for the 5 hours transit in Dubai), then a walk through Hyde Park to Buckingham palace.
WICKED the musical, it was really really good!

Maybe Les Mis tmr :b
Bicester village!

So sorry, i wont be getting any gifts back. Unless you've made prior arrangements with me.
Everything is mad expensive here. But branded goods are always at a steal *happy

But Faith, i got you & your family the keychains, to mark my spot on the display :b

Bloody hell, i have 2 huge baggage, i dont think its possible to take the tube (you should see how many steps there are, no escalator on most stations) to Heathrow tmr.
Thats why i should eat your VAT. Cover back cab fare & phone bill. Huge box!! I mean seriously it'll help me a lot of i dont have to lug your box around (it just wont fit into any of my bags properly). I have that many hands, and im petite. You some more say 'see how'. Wah liew..annoyed. Some friends are just not very sensitive. I'm not afraid if you're reading this. I hate it when people dont know what you go through to help them..

Total damage for the day: GBP60