MMS Friends

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Heart of Gold


Work has become mundane..i tend to go a little crazy..
Mooncake testing during lunch every other day..haha..
Freebies and on-going promotions are common at raffles place..

Period's late for 2 months and its starting to worry me (sorry but please don't mistaken me as pregnant). Skin is not in a good condition..digestive system is slow..

I went for my HPV jab last month. Looking forward to 2 more jabs, and i'll be done with the vaccination!

Had dinner at The Hand Burger with Komui this evening.
I don't really know why i only got to know a few SRJC friends better after graduation..events that brought us together..but nonetheless, its never too late. Our friendship will grow stronger (: I wish you all the best as you embark on a new (and exciting) phase of your life!

--

Dying to go BKK this october with Dine, hopefully it'll come true..