MMS Friends

Saturday, August 20, 2011

25th








My 25th with the people i love the most in my life, following that was the birth of Matthew. He is so tiny and vulnerable and adorable..everyone's so protective of this lil' one. Grow up fast so that I can hold you in my arms ok (:

Having lived a quarter of a century, i feel that everything is slowing down all of a sudden.
No longer as energetic, i just want stability.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
 Abraham Lincoln



Thank you Xingyu & Kai for the gorgeous scent.
Yunxing & Chris for the magic mouse..
Amist the presents from all others, the glory of our friendship (:

--


Survived 1 month in SCB.
1st week was boring, 2nd and 3rd week was hell.
Learning curve was so steep, I barely made it.

But it got a lot better this week because trade volume decreased and i've mastered options!
After much mistakes, at the expense of my checker (oops).
Coping much better with my job scope and I've made enough mistakes to hand in good work now.
Pat on my back.

--


After 1 month of major renovation, my home is almost ready.
Can't wait to settle down this weekend and next.
Will be on block leave to move furniture around, wait for bed delivery, satisfy my Lao Bao cravings and run some errands.
I need to shop!!!

--




Huge fan of Elie Saab! Gorgeous horrrrr....

Angele -> are we ever meeting?!?!? hahahaha CBP too ulu..