MMS Friends

Saturday, December 31, 2011

We Bought A Zoo


Lovely, just lovely (:
I'll easily award it 4/5 stars.
Filled with wise-jokes from the supporting casts and the reality dialogue between father & son, made it most touching.

Some of my favourite quotes:

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."

"Let me know if you love me" - this scene was very touching..tho its just puppy love imho.

Also when Benjamin was struggling with the decision to put Spar to sleep..sometimes letting go is the best/right thing to do in life isn't it. You know that old saying, "If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

The final scene, the most beautiful..was when Benjamin reenacted the whole scene to his kids:

He (Benjamin) asks her(wife Katherine), "Why would an amazing woman like you ever speak to a stranger like me?" She smiled and simply replied, "Why not?"

Based on a true story, Dartmoor Zoological Park is situated at Devonshire, UK.