MMS Friends

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sourcing for a bridal package



Nerve-wrecking experience, couldn't contain my excitement at some points. Haha!

Listening to sales pitch, getting a recommendation from the designer, trying on the gowns, service, affordability, and flipping through the albums to get a feel of what their in-house photographers can offer..
But after trying many gowns and walking into almost every shop at Tanjong Pajar Road, I think we were blessed with a good package at our selected bridal shop. We definitely bagged a good deal! Left the place feeling satisfied and at peace with the money blown way (:


Extremely thankful Cheryl (flew back from Melbourne for a quick holiday) came along to offer some valuable opinions and said all the right things at the right time. I am so honored she is going to be my bridesmaid and blessed to have her go through this process with me. Thank you bestie (: