MMS Friends

Monday, November 24, 2003

wah...SAT course is finally over. =) im so gonna miss my Al"flirt" husband, layleng my Da_Lao_Po...so many others in ao4..my original beloved class. actually a03 aint too bad either. got Di Di (rushdy) my lil' sister to bully...subhashini my lesbian dear..my girl clique..must look at things from another (positive) perspective as what Zhichao said. Haha, and darn...spermy (marcus) got all 3 SAT tests higher than me..then again, i helped him so much ok!!!! =P Ought to buy me dinner some day...that stoopid squirtee..haha...kidding..he's really lame..cannot swallow saliva..always try to be violent with me. =)

anyway, this blog of mine so nice because of this one person called Jennifer my dearest "gor". i kinda just sign up for broadband...good..mum wont complain about the slow connection liao. hee, that night..me and my older sister emily caught my mum surfing *ahem* website.....with us in the studyroom...!!!! gooTness..wanna faint liao!!

haha, BBQ at condo next monday..someone whom im not very pleased with is coming along...really feel like asking the security guard to chase him out. i cant do that..fuuucck...okok...must be less vulguar...those of you that know me, im seriously not those sort who keeps swearing lor..only when im in shock or upset then i keep cursing..

cheryl my dearest best friend in coming back soon..dec5th...one day before SAT exam..then i have my stoopid OGL camp till dec8th. which means i can only see her after that...i really miss her....suffered hell w/o her by my side..yes yes..im lesbian..so, GUYS JUST BACK OFF!!! (like in the first place which guy is interested in me..) heh, think cheryl put on some weight..cant believe she was the prom queen during our "Cambridge dinner" in PLMGSS...my bes friend?? ooohh...haha....gooTness!!! =P

oh, i went for movies on Sat with this close friend of mine..."cold creek manor" and "wishing stairs" suck big time..was trying to make myself scared...and i failed...so many people and the plot was crap...i mean they build up the atmosphere so nicely then the next thign you know: the scene changes to DAYTIME...in a ghost show...how freaking ANTI-CLIMAX was that...

Hmm...shanice is a bitch and a slut...im feeling really guilty about something..haha..but that person keep telling me it's not my fault..please..i know im partly at fault. it's like this: mistress or wife...i rather be the mistress lor..haha...think u guys roughly got what i mean..*slaps myself*

oh, it's Edward's birthday today. really sorry i dont wanna go. you should understand my current situation. =) give you late celebration? cant believe mum forgot out pocket money for 3 weeks...see why im broke and surviving on water???

hee, squash selection coming up....will not get in..too lousy...im the JACK OF ALL TRADE, MASTER OF NONE!!! haha..shanice that good for nothing (adapted from mom).
dunno whether to hate myself or what for being a failure in many areas of life..haha..wah..tired...wanna sleep liao....SAT course killed my rest for the entire week..glad it's over..

MEOWZ......................!!!!!!