MMS Friends

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Finally stepped down as Draco vice-house-captain. All the support friends and teachers have been giving me. It's another heavy burden off my back. I'll miss having to "avoid" Kaikian's call during breaks and after school hours. *grinz* Yes, not forgetting those who have contributed to helping Draco in a way or other. Basically, Miss Gan, my class and the same group of guys. And there's the smart Karic who is forever so sian but still attentive during meetings we had. Haha..its finally OVER!!! Draco will forever be the best house in Track and Field events although our dream was crashed this year due to massive outflow of disqualified groups. Dont worry, next year, we'll see who reigns. =) Congrats to Samantha, my dear track junior who took over my post. *smiles*

Centro this sunday!! Im so excited..used to get bounced there. Now, its just not gonna happen ever again. *grinz*

--- 41 Days ---