MMS Friends

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Many things i wanna update about. Gonna take you a long time to read and a longer time for me to type them out..

The pictures..hope u guys enjoyed viewing them. From my digi cam..how portable and convenient. =) 
*Sidenote for Tirene..thanks for the sharing of pics and the "blur tool"..haha..

That was a birthday celebration for me and Tirene..July babies! I'm gonna be 18 in just about 17 hours..then i'll be a legal bitch!! Haha. No more fake IDs and all those rubbish..can buy liquor...aint that fantastic? Haha..i know i still look kiddy...beats being 88! Yesterday's lunch at the famous porridge store was great...karaoke was even better. All the nonsense singing and lyrics and all the girls posing on the screen...aww...haha..and of course's Nana's favourite MOTH song..haha! A pity Tirene only got to join the celebration for her after the karaoke session. Dinner at chinatown was good too.. =) An enjoyable night but was really too tired to do my work so rushed to finish Mother Sim's econs mcq and fainted on bed..Love you girls for the date. *hugs and wet kisses for you all* Haha..dont reject me! -sticks out a firy tongue-

SRJCians Day was cool....but wearing home clothes to school, aint cool at all. *weird* Had a good interaction time with my classmates and when each of us took turns to speak, it made me feel appreciative in a way or another. I love my class...small as we may be, we still love each other lots! *cheers* At the end of the road, all of us will do well.

I did very badly (to me) for Mid-years. My old studying method aint working, so im taking on new approaches. Gotta stay forcus. When you're at the bottom, it gives you more drive to work and succeed. Positive. If you can't give quality, give quantity. If none works, maybe more help is needed. Support and encourage your friends please. It helps ALOT.

Godfather's still at T.T.S.H. He's never gonna get out of there anymore. Without the breathing equipment, there's no way he can survive for long. Im not praying for a miracle. But im hoping God will take away his sufferings. When i see him laying down on the bed, all my memories with him floods me. He loves me...us (sisters). He used to be a workaholic, big and handsome man, pampers us like shit and he's strong. Because of his past-stubborness, he reduced himself to sucha state. Im sad..of course i am..im more than sad...im.. The doctor said I have to be mentally prepared..how to be?? I've never encountered losing someone i really love. I dont like my grandparents..almost all are gone anyway. My godparents are my closest elderly..Love him..love him..love him..

Maurice..gone for 5 days already...won't be back till next weekend. Dont know why i missed him so much last sunday. A pathetic date - both of us ended up crying while talking. Talking about how i wanna give up everything (im suicidal) and why's everything so bad when it's close to my birthday..it happens every year. Mommy and Maurice will not be with me tomorrow..what kinda celebration will that be? *sad* He's a really good friend...how many guys will cry infront of me while talking about serious issues like dying, family love or giving up? Emotional date..i hate it. Worst date ever..Why is everyone leavin me when im most down or when i need them the most?? Mommy, i'll miss you after tonight..come back from Thailand soon. *hugs and kisses mom* And you Maurice.. 
 
Fatty Wong is ridiculous...ask anyone from our class about that piece of shit. Down with that pig..who's got no neck. *gags*
 
No, i'd stopped crying. But have the urge now and then. It's saddening to see myself sad..like what Kimmy will tell me: why are you engaging in self-pity or sth like that.
 
I love the song "Glory of Love"..lovely.. *smiles* But firstly, i gotta start loving myself first.

I may act like i dont know a shit.
Deep down, i know.
So just fcuk off you piece of shit.