MMS Friends

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Tuition was great today. I know my work so it made the tuition more interactive. Finally ahead in Math. Gonna score for any of the test thats coming..for sure. Im confident. *smiles* But its kinda late cause i didnt do that well for Mid-years..gonna get grounded for shit.
 
Training at SMU was slack. Ran only one set of 1500m. Then a super slow jog outside the premise with coach-on-the-bike and a 22 year old girl. Maybe i'll end up running as slow as her once i hit 22. *shrugs* Did 5 rounds of jogging around the track too. Muscles building up on my legs again...good sign. But think im backing out of the nationals..i'll embarrass myself there. Besides, there're no supporters from SRJC. Check out the rest of the colleges..crapz, they get a day off just to cheer the atheletes on. How would you feel if no one supported you during your event?
 
Then i was with Jasmine throughout till i met Ian and Edward for dinner at Taka. Shan't mention ugly singaporeans that pissed me off like totally!  
 
Supersize Me - made me so so sick...my food was at my throat by the time the documentary ended. *gags*