MMS Friends

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Finally caught Spidey and Mean girls. *smiles*

Went to town at 11am for the tickets..RAHZ..hate people draggin me out of my beddie!

Fugly slut..haha..

So guess who i saw..MELISSA TNG BAO SHAN!!! Haha..instead of watching movie with me, she went out with some other girlfriend. But i still love you, my darling bitch. *muack* hee..bustfriends foreva! Know you're like "eeew..you're still going out with maurice??!!". Haha..i am, as a friend..never as anything else. *grinz*

Maurice and i had dinner at a steakhouse in Cineleisure. Was a surprisingly good restaurant. So was the bill. -_- Didnt watch any movie with him though he wanted cause i caught 2 earlier. Will die sitting too long. I need to move around..

Then we took neoprints...TWICE!!! Sheesh..first one wasnt good enough so we tried once more. I've seriously never taken neo-prints so many times with the same person before. It's called madness. Not me. Him. Yes, him.

Tired. Needa print notes and study.

Tadz.