MMS Friends

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Playground

I fell in love with the playground near my place.
Yes, playground. *grinz*
It's not about the "childhood" thing.
It's about the laughter it brings me.
The swing, the bumper, the shakey suspended bridge, the monkey bars.
My heart got so weak i could hardly talk.
Just knew i was laughing non-stop though i didnt know what made me laugh so hilariously.
Or do i always laugh for no rhyme or reason? Perhaps.
It's the swing. I love it.
I'll play till i feel uncomfortable at my stomach.
Thinking about it, there're lots of sexual imagery at a playground.
Pause at one and think about it. No kidding.
I'll be back for more playgrounds.
No, not because of the sexual imagery thing.
Im not that sick yet.

Notice the song "Accidently in Love" has got my favourite flavour??

Well baby I surrender
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love

I refuse to blog about Mid-years. *diSsed*

Ta Ta Tadz.