MMS Friends

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Im back in Singapore!!! *yells and jumps*

1) Missed pussy cat (hamster) so much!! haha..im not an animal lover okie..i usually ill-treat them..till i saw pussy cat..haha

2) My precious bed, bathroom and fridge!!

3) My family - daddy, sisters and lili..

4) Friends..

5) Really wondering how's the literature wall goin' on.

6) It's like after 4 days and 3 nights abroad, i totally lost touch of the time, day, date and whats going on..i know Reagan died..meowz..

7) Many people sms and called me, sorry i couldnt really reply or pick up the phone. It'll be too expensive for both of us.

8) Mamamia..i shop like shit but didnt really buy anything for myself or for you guys..everything can be bought in Singapore. The shops were basically a duplication of the "Orchard Road"'s shops.

9) I've got so many caramel sweets/chocolates...nice pastries...socks...lingerie...hair accessories...CDs and VCDs...real and pirated ones...MAC cosmetics...and 3 boxers with i was totally attracted to! Haha..it's PURPLE!!!! The designs were cool and the material...oooo...you dont wanna take it off!!! Haha..i tried it by slipping it thru my hands..even mum thought it was nice. *grinz* Im keeping it, till i find some guy friends who is capable of "carrying it off well" to give it to as a gift. That will take me ages..maybe "SHE" can wear it..haha

10) I ate 6 meals a day..practically every 6 hours, i have a full meal. Yes..i probably shit as much as well. Mum's bon appetite drove me insane. Luckily my metabolism rate's HIGH. *smiles* Im gonna go on a diet..

11) Wah..hotel room was good..i hate wet toilets..so mum was kind enough to allow me to go first always. =) But we have a game of "tug-of-war" every night with the remote control. I wanna watch English shows and she wants some other freaking channel..meowz..

12) Traffic was a killer!!!! Luckily there're many short cuts and ways to avoid the traffic jam..

13) Shopping centres were mega-huge..restrooms are forever crowded..you wanna wee, you wait. Shit man..why can't girls pee like guys???!!! Fast and convenient..you can see who dirty the urinals as well..FINE THEM!!!

14) I managed to study Economics - Production & Cost, Elasticity and Market Structures very night before i retire. *achievement* Im left with Macroeconomics that is.

15) Wonder how's Ms G and my god-father..had a nightmare..worried for them..im thankful im pretty healthy.

16) Holiday wasn't that bad afterall.. =) Now, gotta get back to studies!!!

17) Shitty...national track & field competition how?? Args..see how..haha! *shakes buttt*

Melt --> Are you back in town dearie??? =)

Layleng --> Sun-tanning session with you girls right?? Is the date confirmed?? Im back!!!! Haha..thanks for the invitation to Sentosa..hee..

Sheryldine --> Yupz..PLMGSS musical!!! Haha..my sisters are in the cast!! *woot* Its my birthday so must must wish me yea! *lolz*

Jasmine (lame kid =P) --> Was reading your past few entries..haha..yupz..i totally understand on the part of us not wanting to change tho' we know it's sinning against God. Guess we all need more time eh?

Grace --> When are you and Nana coming over for a swim at my condo?? Haha..