MMS Friends

Monday, May 24, 2004

Saw the tube go down Godpa's throat. *sadDed*

Chris was being totally irritatin yesterday..haha..

College Day was bad..totally "none-of-my-business" day. Maurice came down and look for me..ate at Sakura..so expensive. Congrats to Ed for his award..forever so smart..chris's such a jerk..

Wrong number..

Dad's bday this wednesday..dinner at Taiwan restaurant!!! *grinz*

Friday got Gp and Lit Paper...after that will go out and watch Shrek2 with Tirene.. =) anyone wanna come along??

Chris is so handsome... *rolls eye* PS: he forced me to praise him..

Wrong number..

I don't know why am i so happy these days..even if the Math test was like so tough and i can still smile.

Disturbed my maid like crazy yesterday, she couldnt sleep. Haha..then i purposely picked a fight with my little sister and ended up laughing like some hyena. =P

Wrong number..

Im so embarrassed of certain sms i send out sometimes i wanna find a hole and hide in there. *lolz*

Wrong number..

Tirene's still as mad as ever..inherited burping from me and couldnt quit talking about that guy..Grace is..haha..err..Shuyun so "focused" during Fatty Wong's tutorial and Nana is forever asking me to blog. There it is! Haha..really ar..you should stop touching me and my book. Cause i can touch u till u shiver non-stop baby..haha.. *roars*

Melly --> i found someone who stays a block away from you!!! He's name is Chris and he's tall!! Haha..erm, after 9th then. =) It'll be my holidays but apparently have to study 80% of the time la. Cheers!! Ooo..cheryl called me last weekend, but was too busy to chat for long. Haha..my shoes babee!!

Ann-pork --> Lamer..i love you slut. *winks*

Army --> Hee..Amen! I see that you're having mood-swings recently?? Let go-let God. *smiles*

Shu --> Haha..everyone deserve some praise at some point of time..

Chris --> I know all about you.. *spy*

Edward --> Where's my.... *lolz*