MMS Friends

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Fine weather, abit of heat and bright nice sun. *grinz*
Yes, might be very warm but there're plenty of ways to cool yourself. Check out some of my ideas:

1) Hang out at air-con areas
2) Swim
3) Go the beach and fly a kite or smth
4) Stand infront of your refrigerator (highly effective)
5) Switch on 5 fans and blow till your hair tangles up
6) Eat ice-cream, then go to a gym to burn off those calories
7) Just smile and praise God that heat's better than South-pole
8) Sleep and dream of yourself playing with snow

So, the Draco boys came over to my place to bake the cheesecake. Was good isnt it?? Haha..gonna start our mess production on Friday for Entre.ship day. Please come support us and help contribute to charity okie?? They're so shy, dunno how to work the machines and dont dare to ask my maid. I was in school having econs tutorial. Yes, left them there just like that. *shrugs* Hey, this is called "trust" i suppose?? Turned out great, Steven Tay introduced me to a supplier in case we can't finish production. *how nice...!!!*

Whats a blog for when i dont really write certain stuff down?? *frowns* Like certain things, i dont say it out, or i only let some "special" friends know..Hmm..good thing i keep a diary. *smiles*

Today have squash and track. Both from 5-7pm. I'll spit myself into 2 again. Metephorically.

Tomorrow have wedding rehearsal at CHIJMES in the evening. Luckily school ends at 1.15 for me. *grinz* Im excited baby!!

Melly --> Haha, yup..been to hell and heaven all in a week. When you free?? Watch Shrek2 together from 28 May onwards?? Have to tell you ALOT of things!!!

My girls --> Thanks for trying out the cheesecake. =) Love you all..hee