MMS Friends

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Painting the banner sucks..but i guess it turned out well enough. Shuming's really talented..hmm..1st time i saw him doing art stuff..you know what i mean lar huh. =)

Hmmm...went on a shopping spree today. Brought a skirt, one normal top for casual wear, a tube from Future State, which i believe will keep sliding down and the "Black Eye Peas" CD. All bought on impulse i believe. Oh..and i bought a new SD CARD!!! haha..128Mb for $80. Panasonic brand so abit more expensive. Im brand conscious..i guess.

Then i meet up with Maurice and watched Van Helsing. Ate at this Japanese restaurant on the basement of Takashimaya..and as usual, i dont know whats the name of the restaurant. It's always nice having him for company. I dont even know who is he to me. My daddy?? My friend?? My fling?? My brother?? Or....well, no time to think too much??

Man..i saw Tisha (Tirene's twin) at the washroom of Taka..hahaha..shocked!! Went to find Tirene at Orchard library but couldnt find her. So happen her number wasnt with me. *shakes buttt*

I must say Cheryl's got the foresight man! She's my best friend who's studying over at Australia currently. Her tennis idol..Justine Henins..man..she's top in the world for some time liao. Suddenly wanna mention that..haha..see?? The impossible can be made possible! *smiles*

Zihui --> Girl, you okie?? Im good so far..haha..the worst is over! *smiles*

Shuqin --> Man, i hardly go online, give me more time okie?? Haha...i wanna bathe!!! Watch telly no good baby.. *winks*

Melly --> Studies coming along great??