MMS Friends

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Shanice: What have i done to myself?? *morning daze*
Brain: She forced it out of you last night remember??
Shanice: OOoookie....


Haha...yupz..she knows..but doesnt bother me. Like i've said, its over. *chuckles* Gary so kaypoh..haha. =P This is like so exciting lar...just told Willy about it...he thinks im insane. *shakes buttttt* Of course i didnt reveal the name lar..*duh*

Hmmm...went to help God-ma with God-pa last evening. Saw him in diapers only. Think he totally lost his pride. God-ma said the feeding tube came out of his throat from the stomach earlier afternoon...Man..im so sorry for him??? Hurts my heart bad..

Just a talk with Alfred..he led me to some personality webpage...http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html Check me out..haha..

School's fine...my girls are okie..im okie..cant believe how mean i was when i told Sobran off...do i look like i care??

I dunno whats with me..i suddenly have a fetish for ribbons and glitters...Then i saw 2 tubetops which im dying to lay my hands. Except they dont have small size anymore. Some girls so fat still wanna take Small...deprived me of it. *screw them* Hmm...yupz..its got pinkish designs, ribbons...and the other one's got laces and its pastel green...how lovely!!!! *grinz*

Later have 1500m heats..my heart i aching cause im too nervous...have to beat CELINE!!!! Boon yen's no-threat man. But the weird thing's that Celine is slower than Boon yen. If thats so, shouldnt i be okie with Celine?? *ponders*

Im scared....ARGS!!!