MMS Friends

Thursday, April 22, 2004

God-pa's home after 33 days in hospital.
God-ma has learnt all about home nursing.
God-brother has to cope with the terrible hospital bills i saw.
Me, trying to handle all these and help God-ma.

Suddenly all my complainings and whinnings stopped. Just seems so insignificant compared to what they're going thru'. I don't really know how to help..

i really really really admire my God-ma, who's like 60+ of age and yet still able to cope with an old man. Private nursing home wasnt a good choice because of the distance and cost. If im working now, i'll definitely chip in financially. When i saw the hospital bill, i gasped and nearly died out of shock..

Well, i can't believe i cried while having tutorial with Ms G and Mrs Sim today. Yes..im stressed..very stressed in fact. The pressure behind my smiles..bet no one knew i cried..

That's why i think the presentation over at LT4 cracked me up and lightened my spirits. Good job guys..really liked it. It was the salvation of my day. =)

PE was boring as usual...spent my time racing with Tirene, Kian Zi and Marcus. Duh..the guys were obviously faster than me in sprinting. Hmm..God build guys this way i guess. Stressed to keep up standards..i've been slacking for track trainings. Haha...Track and Field family suddenly become so so so BIG. Im surprised. Which means i might not be the best anymore..haha..

Melly --> IM SO FARKING FARKED UP!!!