MMS Friends

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

My turn to do a tribute!! =P

Shuyun..
She was my closest friend last year besides Nana. 3 of us would stick to each other most of the time. Remember how we used to walk to the bus-stop together and sharing so many things in our life. She was a really encouraging friend. Haha...except you simply love to steal my handphone and make me run hard and long, beg you for it! Bad girl..bleaghz..She can be a real fun girl to hang around with..talking crap or serious stuff..thanks for adding colours to my days in college ah yun. =) wait wait...who is always making fun of me that im not 18 yet huh???? *stares at parquack*

Xiangjing..
Always called you ah xiang but recently your name became Nana. Heez..remember all our crazy times back last year. Our 1st shopping trip, i actually made you wait so long because im late BUT you took a long time to choose that one piece of clothe too!! *lolz* So we're quits huh! Haha..and all your tasteless and lame jokes..sheesh..we simply cant laugh at them BUT i can always laugh at your lameless..how much crazy times we have with you around. All i can say to you is: LAME, LAME, LAME!! haha..you're the smartest in our clique, never study also can do well...wow..though you never give almost any sensible advices, but i know i can always count on you when i need someone to talk too. Except SOMEONE will be sleeping everytime i call her..bahaha!

Tirene..
This girl..haha..very easy to know and understand. I can practically read her mind. You always ask me some of the most ridiculous questions, i cant help but laugh at you and the joke! =) Fellow PL-lites, we sing songs like those days back in PL whereby we have morning singspirations and chapel periods..Then she became my going-home-partner. Always stopping by for small-bites after school and strolling back together. How beautiful is that..Just look at her grin on the face these days..haha..im glad you always give me a chance to listen to you and try to advice you..though the advices can go wrong sometimes. =P Yes..listening to perfect10 on the radio with you was the funniest incident i can recall..that "jack-would-u-be-my-girl" song..haha..and yes..the transexual guy we saw on the bus today..thanks for telling me he has boobies..*faintz*

Grace..
Haha..didnt know we can connect so well...and i only know you better this year..what a pity that we missed out on 1 year grace..haha. Nvm, its not too late to know each other even better now right? She's got one of the most contagious laughter to me..haha...recalling her laughter makes me wanna laugh now!! She's got so much love to share with all of the girls..thats what i feel lar. The cutest thing is that we both have the same taste for eye-candies! Haha..look at our faces when we see someone we both think is cute...oow..! Especially during that stoopid Fatty Wong's lessons whereby she talkes nonsense for 1hour. Hell..! And obviously when Nana crap the lamest of the lamest jokes..oh..we cant say it's a joke can we??? Haha..our expression is just so similar! Haha..thanks for allowing me to know you better grace. =) And for all your entertaining entries..loved it!!

Rushdy..
We adopted each other as siblings. The thing is that you refuse to call me your big BROTHER! i dont wanna be a sister to you!! Haha..thanks for buying me drinks FOC sometimes and offering to get foodstuff for me and the girls. You're indeed like a brother to me. Of course we share the same fascination about Lana Lang and Smallville..haha..always laughing at me for forgetting to catch the episodes. Talking about it, i'll remember to catch it tonight! =P Hee..all the PW sessions..man..i hope we dont have to talk about GM Food again?? Haha..trips to National Library, my place and Subha's place. Looking back, it was a great joy having you in my group. You're one guy that talks rubbish..but it makes sense only after awhile. You'll always be my beloved DIDI!!! =P Okie..that was to tease you..

ME!!
Err..haha..thank you for being you and for making people laugh and cry at the same time. Thank you for being mean and nice at times. Haha..thank you for entertaining the class with the stoopidest jokes..thank you that the quality is better than Nana's lame jokes of the day. Haha..thank you for talking rubbish until no one wants to acknowledge you as shanice. *stares at Parquack, Nana & Grace* Thank you for bothering to write a tribute to you. =P

God..
Needless to say, you're the best Father in heaven! =)

Family..
I love you all..hope mom's love will become unconditional one day..and that God-dad will be out of the hospital soon.

Melissa, Jenn, Cheryl, Liyu, Zihui etc..
Thanks for being my friends since Secondary school days..for keeping in touch till now..for listening to me condemn SRJC..for trying to catch up with me though our schedules clash 3/4 the time..for wanting to know how i am now and then. Touches me alot and i'll never want to lose you girls as my friends! *hugs tight tight*

Other friends..
Thanks for bothering yourself to read my entries. =) Whether you like or dont like me..sometimes its weird i protect and say nice things about people only to find that im being "back-stabbed". Oh well..i still love you all. =)

Stephen Tay..
Thanks for the video clip on Change. Totally cracked me up and made me more optimistic! =)