MMS Friends

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Birthday Celebration for Nana & Gracie
It was the weirdest celebration since both the brithday girls only arrived at Tirene's house 2 hours after the meeting time. We wanted to go cycling. Ended up with a rainy weather and so we crowded around the telly for 5 hours!!! Watched Ms G's show: Snow White and Frankenstin. Was really gruesome with lots of terrible sex scenes. I'll never forget that scene-"thrusting" action going on right infront of my eyes. *faintz*
Travelled to Chinatown for the best porridge and lou toufu. Took many pictures of course. Haha..this cool-looking Jap guy secretly took a pic on his phone, of me or tirene. He probably didnt get a close look of my zitty face in the dim lightings. Really had fun bonding with the girls. To confess, its my 2nd or 3rd outings with them only. Haha..i can't really get out of my house with a fantastically strict mom. *roarz* And Sammi commented that i look more "pubertic" now..you girls know why huh..haha..

Different bras and different postures can really make a great difference in the outlook of the female's chest. I'm fascinated by all those crap. I think every girl will agree with me on that. I came from PL..people there have this mentality of "the smaller,the better". So thats how sports bras pile up in my wardrobe. Ok..is that too private? Haha..girls talk..it's my blog anyway..

Is your heart racing?
Are you trying to look at that someone but yet trying hard not to get caught staring at?
Are you dumbfounded and quiet in that someone's pressence when you're actually dying to speak to him/her since God-knows-when?
You want to be around all the time, wherever he/she is?
The best is he/she takes notice of you?
Waitin hard for his/her reply on SMS? And then smiled like a idiot when he/she finally replied?
Ever prayed to God that he/she will like you back?
Ever wanted to go to school without having to wait for your alarm clock to sound?
Ever thought of wanting to be the best of friends when you realise being together wasn't possible;though you keep telling yourself love doesnt have to possess?


I don't know the difference between infatuation, "like", crushes, puppy love, flirting etc. But one thing i know: Love is such a powerful word. How can you ever love someone so deeply FOREVER?? Seems impossible to me for the time-being. Afterall, feelings wear out after the "honeymoon" period is over or when the relationship gets too steady and dry. To end if off, I know that the primarily love comes from my family.. =)