MMS Friends

Monday, March 15, 2004

Grace!!! *Roars*
You poopoo nana shitty mama!! *laughs*
Why are your entries like cracking me up forever??!! Hahaha.. *dies laughing*
It's like your tone's pretty serious but yet its funnily hilarious!! *laughter can't seems to die out*

Okie..you know me..i laugh like a monster for no particular reason/s..and my laughter can be heard miles away.."how disgusting"..as described by peepz.

Mom was really lame today. She said something about her love for seafood. Here's how it goes:
I must eat "ham" (in dialect)...my favourite.
-silence on the table-
Then she added: Im very "ham"ful (harmful).


God..i nearly died..when ever since did mom adopt this sense of "humour", telling us tasteless jokes like Nana. haha..no offence okie!! =P

Spent an hour msging Aurelia today. Gawd..it's been some time since we last contacted. Haha..she's still so nice and concerned about me and Maurice. Oh, her mom and Maurice's mom works in the same company. That's actually how i got to know her..through Maurice. =)

Ahh...just finished revising for tmr's Math test on Mathematical Induction and Integration. I had better pass..tuition fee aint cheap. *brain juice drained out*

Sun at Sentosa wasnt that fantastic today..im still not "chao-ta". Saw this lorry got stuck in the sand. And all the funny noise the workers made when they tried to push the lorry. In the end, they gave up, went for lunch, with the lorry stuck there. Haha. I was laughing my ass off. =P

Meowz..Tirene!!! How come you take so many pictures with my husband Al"flirt"?? *jealous and grumphy* Hahaha..