MMS Friends

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Younger sister has flown off to Perth for Geography field trip. Gonna miss her..want her to be home soon with many gifts for me. Esp the shoes i told her to buy for me...haha...

Viewing gallery was fantastic..watching the planes taking off..chilling there was good. Saw Diana, yes..the a02 one.. =)

Hmm...so much happenings during the weekend. I was tire out by it no doubt. I dont like having to try convincing someone. I mean i've said my piece, you can take it or choose not to believe it. But i think the politicially right thing to do in this society is to convince the person so that he/she will feel better. What's the farking use?? I dont like people getting too sensitive about matters which might be a little absurd to me. But im not so heartless because i can put myself in their shoes..although i might not be able to relate that well to certain matters.

Im just stating my thoughts..please please please dont get upset. You know my character: when i cant take it, i rather leave it behind then to go and solve it. We're both are drained out by it..dont let it happen again if you can please. I think the next time, if it ever happens again, i might just ignore you. And i dont want it to happen cause you know i care for you. But enough is sometimes enough.

I dont know why for all my relationships, or half-relationships, i have to go through all these problems. And they are the same problems. Vicious cycle or something..which i might never get out off..yes..suddenly Trade Cycle is lying on my table, waiting for me to revise.

Don't worry..im fine now..just needa get it off my chest. I'm not gonna avoid this issue..haha..i dont think most of you know what im talking about..oh well.

I refuse to reply a single msg Maurice sent to me. For one reason for another, im pissed with him. I can imagine the look on his face when he books out and sees no msg in his inbox from me. Well..do i look like i care.. *shakes buttttt*

Just planned out my one week of break yesterday. Realised i needa put in more study hours. My "cousin" said 4 hours is too much for a day..its the quality not quantity. But i always thought they were inter-related..no??

Oh well...older sister's gone for this 1-night camp. So that leaves me with, ME. Hmm..shall sleep with my darling maid tonight. =)

i spent a good couple of hours doing something for Ah Pek. Haha..in fact, i spend almost everyday trying to complete his gift. It's hard work man.. meowz..

My tongue's green!! Ate this kiddish thing called "Voodoo Jelly-Lime" and the color cant seems to fade off..hmm..it'll probably take a longer time than normal people to fade..haha..