MMS Friends

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Lying on your bed on a rainy night's the best..the coolness and softness of the bed is just enhanced..haha..sounds like breast enhancement. =P Must be me using the wrong vocabulary again..

Shuyun's absence was felt today as she was sick..hope she's better. =)

After discussing the birthday party thing for one hour (during CLAO period), we got down to almost no conclusion. I wanna go play volleyball but some people just dont like the Sun..hmm..East Coast Beach damn dirty lar..haha..and i spotted a man suntanning in the mangrove NAKED once. So, who still wanna go there??

Haha..knew that Shuyun wont want to go clubbing and Tirene wont drink. Hmm..still go clubbing for what then? We change plan lar. Anyway, I'll be at Chinablack next coming Monday with my VJC friends. Anybody interested in coming along? =)

Surf And Sweat was really fun. Though the 3km was more for trekkers, i still had fun going through all the shit. Haha..it was more like a vertical marathon cause there're so many flight of steps and upslopes that you just wanna die while climbling them. I put in 80% sadly. There's no motivation because the route was lonely without anyone infront of me. Andrew ran pass me like wind though. Marcus my partner paddled so fast..He's a sperm anyway, suppose to "swim" fast. =P

My leg's pretty ok now..hurts now and then. That stoopid PE teacher saw me walking when we're suppose to do 10 rounds around the hall. Please..im only walking..as if running is a problem to me. I merely wanted to irritate her...Yes yes..it's my 366 days-PMS attitude.

Some girl told me today that if she turns into a boy the next morning, the 1st thing she'll do is to "play with herself". Oh my gooTness..i thought that was totally SICK?!

There's a difference between dirty jokes, sexual analogies and disgusting-pukable jokes know?? Some just make me sick...unless you're talking about Bananas?? Ooo..i simply love it when it slides down my throat..haha..okok..enough of it..then again..

Anyone interested in viewing my tongue?? =P