MMS Friends

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Short day...but im so tired despite the fact that i slept at 1030pm last night and woke up for once without my maid having to drag me outta bed at 6am. =)

Good news is that i passed my 2nd Math test of the year!!! Haha..since yunanes passed it too, its means 100% pass percentage from 2A03. First time in history for your information. =)

I received an overwhelming response of people asking me about the R(A) email. Actually, it seems like no big deal now..nude people making love..how "new" can it get..Right?? Looks like its watercolour pictures actually..

I can't believe Cushion-girl actually save paper until she squeezed almost everything of what Thiang said on one side of the paper?? Hahaha..how much does a pathetic paper cost??

Save the trees?? Oh my gooTness, one person doesnt make an impact at all..i dont actually believe in saving paper. Unless someone come and preach to me al about it lar..

Dictation aint a good way of communication between teachers and students..especially the fact that im a visual learner..gets me friggin irritated!!

Gotta get Thiang's work typed out!! How to make that indent thingy...hmm..