MMS Friends

Sunday, February 15, 2004

X-country: wasnt happy with my timing at all...even my junior beat me to it..i've tried my best..now im not the best..Road Race is my only hope to do well. Sun was farking hot today at turf city, slowed down everyone's timing i believe..oh well, at least i've done my best! =) Cookie Alex made was really good..haha!

So valentine's day was great as well..got much more gifts today. I handled all my roses to my maid for her to help me keep them "alive" as long as possible. =P They seem to be turning from red to black really fast!

Today's rather sucky also..people think i cut Q at bus-stop and think im blocking their way. Hell, they should make sure they've gotten their farking facts right before giving me the "look". Cause if u bitch with me, i wont be nice to you know..fucktards..

Just wanna say thanks for going all the way out to get me gifts babes and dudies! Love you all... -muacks-