MMS Friends

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Can't believe i got the lecture time for Math wrong today. End up doing work till 9.15am before lecure starts. Dumb-dumb..

Sat with Huili and Lay Leng, the fonts for the transparencies were so small, i nearly died looking at it. Feels uncomfortable squinting..end up with eyes after lecture ended. Yes yes, i'll go make my glasses soon enough..haha

Suppose to have squash. I passed by the courts and saw Coach training 4 sch-team players and 1 who's not. I dont feel ok being in their way since im not in the sch-team. So i excused myself and went home to sleep..

So i slept....and slept from 1pm to 5pm. Feeling so much awake though my eyelids are still "messy".

Meeting Gusto ogls at East Coach Beach MacDonald's for the BBQ soon..dont wanna stay out too late tonight either since i dont think anyone there stays near me. Its scary walking out in the night there..

Better go prepare now..i can't believe Willy wants me to wear skirt there..haha..doesnt make sense to wear too nice for BBQ right??!!