MMS Friends

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Terrifically short day..

So went out with Cheryl to Suntec. Brought Gareth Gates's new CD/VCD. i love that song: Say it isnt so =) We were joking and poking fun of each other the whole time..was disturbing over people on bus i think..haha..she's returning on Feb 6th. So that means its only 2 weeks left..haiz..then she came to my place for a spendid dinner cooked by my maid. Although only my younger sis and mum was on the dining table, i just we still had fun. haha..she ate so little..it's like there's role reversal or smth..im eaitng like a pig and she's cutting down alot! She ought to anyway..haha! Oh well..

Took so many pics over at my house..haha..and they're funny pictures...gooTness!! We're acting like crazy people..we are anyway lah..haha! She re-signed on my board again..first time was in 2002..now its 2004! -smiles-

Notice there's so many happy events?? haha..Sulin and her friend was hitting my boobies again..if its gonna happen everyday, i swear i dont needa wear bra anymore..haha..all the pervies..!!

First day of NS for Maurice, wonder how's he. =)

Wah...tmr got PE. I'm so bloody excited to take my 1st timing!!! haha..wanna do well for Road Race. last year got 8th position..now im aiming for top 3. =)

Meowwz....