MMS Friends

Friday, January 16, 2004

Miserable..was sneezing and coughing the entire day..how to run my best for X-country tomorrow afternoon?? -sobz- can't see a doc because my body wobbles when antibiotics enters.

Suddenly, i freaked out cause my SAT score was disappointing and obviously i have to retake it again as it stands 25% of the entrance score to NUS. Heard got tests coming up on the 1st week of February. Really glad its the weekend and i get to settle my work and revise stuff.

Haha..during Lit tutorial, ms G told us to close our eyes and imagine a sea. Well, in my imagination, i see a dirty East Coast Beach..with branches and rubbish floating all over the waters. Then she said the sea reflects how we view SEX. damn..so in my point of view, sex=dirty *oooo*

Hmm...last night, i lay on my bed pondering over some matters. I've come to decide that i should take one thing at a time. Family: put aside for awhile. Making sure i know my work comes first. Relationships can wait. Friendships: i've also decided to spend more time with my classmates instead of saying i got no time to know them better. now that its a class of 14, its easier to interact if you ask me. I better nurse back my health after my competition too. See! actually problems are pretty easy to settle, why did i choose to push them all aside earlier on??