MMS Friends

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Econs paper..i have to admit i got brain-blocked at the time of the paper. i wrote and wrote, it seems like im not even thinking at all..i hope i didnt write "non-econs" stuff on my paper..i tried and fought hard to focus, but my mind just drifted to family matters..i dont wanna screw this paper up cause i know i studied hard for the essay section. No paper tmr means i get to stay home and revise English Lit paper.

i just realised the irony in life..many a times people closes to you will say things like they'll be there for you when you need them to be. apparently, this is not the case. Yea, you'll be there for me morally and spiritually, what i need is the physical part. Sometimes when i cant reach the level of closeness i want to achieve with that person, i just wanna give the relationship up. i dont like those in-between stuff?? its either we're close or not. Period. Those in-between ones are usually those i dont really give 2 hoots with in my life. Maybe i should not think like this..not that i lack company..i myself get lost half the time..its those people who are close to me that helped me find myself back. My closest friends are all trying to help me. i tell them my stuff, they figure whats botherin me cause i dont know whats bothering me. i dont feel that im upset when i am upset..have i become emotionless???!! Or maybe i simply refuse to think about anything..why should i anyway..

MEOWZ........!!!! i need enlightenment!!!!!