MMS Friends

Saturday, January 03, 2004

I cant believe mum's gonna confiscate my handphone..she grounded me and now that. whats the world becoming to?? she just made me feel more rebellious..!! But anyway, i'll just submit myself to her and be a good girl..as if!! when ever since was i a bad girl?? i've always been good know..and now like this..she said some stupid stuff and i was crying my ass off..im like so emotional again..

Cheryl said we'll only go out when she's going to return to Perth..and now what makes her think i have the time for her?? i already set aside time for her..she didnt cherished it..you call this BEST FRIENDS?? oh please..wake up shanice..maybe its time to move on...i've been too nice and all, giving my ass for this friendship..she's busy, so am i..i TAKE OUT time just for her and she's busy with god-knows-what. if i have a place in her heart as her BEST FRIEND, i probably wouldnt have to go through all these shit-ass...is there a diff between her in Perth and when she's in Singapore now?? No..hell no..we didnt meet out once since she touched down a month ago...you call this best friends if we dont meet out or talk on the phone when she's a few kilometres away from me?? Ha..dont say im not understanding..did she give me a chance to be understanding..she doesnt even bother to explain clearly whats happening or why cant she meet me out for lunch or tea-time..hellish..she just kept saying SORRY! if only sorry works..