MMS Friends

Friday, December 19, 2003

Second day as "Drag Queens" of California Fitness Centre... i happen to have more luck: 5 human beings. Haha...one was my sister, then her girlfriend and cheryl. The other 2 were some NTU guys that approached me to find out what im promoting. Haha..they are working too but i begged them to help me! =) they are really nice and helpful...handsome too. -laughs- they offered me drinks seeing me perspire under the sun -smiles- Terrible know!!! they take so long to complete the tour and i end up rushing to finish my lunch at the glasshouse.

It was my class(sec2) gathering. haha..although 10 out of 40 turned up, it was sure a fun time with all of them..we havent changed much..except most are attached..to girls or guys. It's PL...there ARE lesbian. =) one thing for sure..we all grew out of sports bras!!! *hoot* meowz..took photo as well. Then the whole lunch thing ended 35mins after i came with Cheryl.

haha..everyone has appointment..then i rush back for shift 2 at Somerset's California Fitness. crapz...did for an hour, then it rained. so me and zihui toured the gym. Back at shift1 in Raffles Place, i saw this almost "gay-like" guy with tight sports pant. Geez..his privates were like almost "jumping out" of his pants???!! Gross...heard out of the 40% male members they have, 80% are gays!! *claimed as a myth by zihui* haha....gooTness??!!! i came home with discomforts in my tummy...didnt even swallow more than 5 scoups of rice...really dont wanna work tmr..think i cannot persevere well..too bad for myself..im the princess..-grinz-

MEOWZ................