MMS Friends

Saturday, November 29, 2003

gooTness...wanna cry after reading why you type on your blog J. why am i so emotional these days...crying over a silly matter...maybe it's just me.

anyway, remember that D.I.S.C. course we once had back in PLMGSS?? well, took it again in SRJC. i'd shift from a high "d" to a high "i". The trainee (Jerene) said she'll remember me forever...cause im too action and talk non-stop. actually, i can get really quiet and introvert if my mood screws up. But nonetheless, I HATE ATTENTION...too much will just make me hate myself for being too irritating in other's eyes.

Meowz..what's going through my head now..let me see.. WHY ARE PEOPLE GETTING ATTACHED SO EASILY????? not that im jealous people is getting attached, but i do believe one shoudnt rush into a relationship just because someone is attracted to you. aint that too shallow??? Love's just a side-dish...why not just cherish the love you share with your family and friends?? others can come later when we can handle things better..for now, relationships can get really PLATONIC...ok..it's me..my thinking..

weather's down these days...where's my SUN??