MMS Friends

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Squash Farewell well, everything went smoothly except that it rained for about 1/2 hour while Bernard was trying to get the fire started. Even the yeartwos were helping us out. Weird, those people that i dont even talk to suddeny just talked and become so friendly with me. Probably cause im the host. Well, i'll upload some pictures of the BBQ if i have the time yea.

Jansen's a weird character to me. If he likes, he'll say hi. If not, he just makes eye contact with me and walk pass. Wonder if he's even my friend...considerin the few outings we used to have. He walked over and talked but i sort of pull myself away from him. Later, he scopped some food for me. Well, he brought his girlfriend frm bball as well. Yup, he's in the centre of attention for all the girls (im recalling what ziwei told me). When he heard that i lost 6 matched with 6 human beings, he asked me what the hell i was playing. How was i to know i cant play squash?? or i wasnt concentrated or well-practised enough...

i didnt even eat much cause the food just didnt seem appettizing. Luckily i didnt pay 10 bucks for it. Was the pocky and Yakult counted?? the shock came that night when Cheryl popped out of nowhere..haha..i was yelling and screaming!! she said she'll be back on the 5th of december!! Actually i knew something was wrong. Hell..even her dad ganged up with her to bluff me. As usual, im the last to know she's back. why?? simple...she said im her BEST FRIEND. -bleaming- haha, she's changed physically, but she's still very much saint up there in the head. She brought me a ESPIRIT top and some necklace...oooo...miss her plenty!!!

Ok, squash match beginning at 1pm, im not going anymore. Loss to 6 people already, go and play today also no use. Later going out with my 2 sisters to get my maid's gift..sheesh..she worked from 22 to 27 years old?! haha..she gave her youth away to us. But i must say she's lucky to be working for us although we drive her nuts most of the time. She said she learnt alot as well. Yups..good for us all. It's her last birthday celebration here with us before her contract ends next Oct. Gonna miss her...dad said we'll be employing more maids to help us out. i've been having maids as long as i've lived. Used to the well-provided life. Not that my family's rich or anything...parents hardly distribute their wealth. In case you guys are gussing how much allowance i get each week...it's 30 buck. gooTness..i spend more than that?! even mom knows i spend alot on clothes and "leisure" stuff.

That reminds me of what i wanna do this december:

1) Spend time with my beloved Cheryl
2) Go ice-skating
3) Prepare for provisional math9233 examination
4) Watch ELF and BROTHER BEAR
5) Do edward's present (i know it way past your bday..but..)
6) Go find a new sofa set for my family
6) Get my new bolster!!! and send my bear for washing..its white..now BLACK!! -lols-
7) Go on a family outing..dad's forever tired
8) Get a math tutor